Please Login First!
Write For Us
Before submitting your article, there are a few essential things you need to know.
- Your post could be a R, Python Jupyter notebook or a normal post. Our platform supports both.
- Your post should be around Data Science/Analytics or Machine Learning.
- You own the rights to the content you create and post on Nbshare.io. You’re also responsible for the content you post. This means you assume all risks related to it, including someone else’s reliance on its accuracy, or claims relating to intellectual property or other legal rights.
- Your article should be at least 1000 words. If you are submitting a code, make sure your code is well documented.
- Once you submit a post, It will be reviewed by our team. Generally posts are approved and published with in 24 hours.
- You can edit and remove your article from our publication at any time.
- We might directly edit your content. Also, we might remove images where the source isn’t clearly stated. You are directly responsible for any Copyright violation. It is your responsibility to ensure you own or have a legal right to use, all content, images, and videos you include in your articles.
- We can remove any articles you post on nbshare.io for any reason.
How to get your article ready for publication!
If you don’t follow our submission guidelines, your article won’t be accepted.
1.Your post could be solution to interesting or challenging data science problem, a new ML library evaluation or a tutorial about a good topic in R, Python etc.
2. What is your message?
Let us know what your ‘take home message’ is, right from the start. Give your piece a snappy introduction that tells us:
- What is your motivate for the post?
- Why should people read your post?
- How are you going to prove your point?
Keep your post to the point. Remember nbshare.io is a technical site.